- Between 2pm and 7pm (Prior calling is necessary for checking in after 7pm)
You cannot check in your room prior to 2pm due to clean up.
- Please show your booking confirmation at front desk. Payment shall be made at the checking in.
- From 7am to 11am.
- Extension for checking out time is available. But please understand we may not comply with your request fully in some case. For whom you request to extend cheking out time, please confirm it at the front desk on the day. We do not accept prior extension request.
In the ground
- Open fire (Camp fire), Rocket firework (Uchiage Hanabi), Electric dynamo, Karaoke are not allowed to use inside. Bon fire is available if you bring some gears not to make the fire open.
- Room change for visitors who will stay more than 2 nights is requested to ckeck out one by 11am. Next room is available after 2pm.
- You can park 2 cars next to your accomomodation. Please park at the guesthouse parking space if your party come with more than 3 cars.
- Please understand that the tree sap may drop on your car.
- We patrol inside the facility after 10PM for safety. We ask your cooperation to keep peace. (We ban inside car drive after 10pm)
- Please confirm front desk if you need to come in / go out gate after 10pm.
Notice for accompanying with Pet
- You can stay with your pets only in the doggy cottage.
- Your pets should not go up on the second floor of the cottage.
- Lodging charge is necessary for dog.
- The dog must be leashed.
- Walking around the facilities and other guest area is banned.
- Please do not take your dog to the public spaces such as guesthouse and kitchens.
- Please do not leave your pet alone for taking bath and for going outside.
- Please be responsible for your pet's egesta. (Egesta can be disposed as burnable garbage)
- We do not sell any pet foods.
- Please understand we cannot invite any uninoculated dogs (more than quintet vaccination)
- Heating dog is not acceptable.
- Please use muzzle if your dogs tend to bit and fight often.
- Egesta and garbages are treated by yourself. Trash them in the dust-box.
- Dog owners must watch your dog carefully and take full responsibility of your own dogs.
- Please resolve any accidents at owner's self-responsibility.
Temperature -Monthly average
The altitude is 990m. Please take care for your wearing after the sun set. Because it sometimes gets much cooler after the sunset.
Cancel charge for Accommodation and Foods are as follows.
|more than 11days prior
to your booking
|10-4 days prior
|3-1 days prior
|on the day
|more than 1 day prior
to your booking
PICA Yamanaka Lake village
506-296 Hirano, Yamanakako-mura, Minami-tsuru-gun, Yamanashi